Medical Treatment for Orlando Workers’ Compensation Cases
Trust Van Dingenen Law Can Help You Get Medical Treatment
One of the most important aspects of your claim is getting medical treatment for your injury. Under Florida Law, the insurance company gets to pick your doctors and they have to “authorize” your treatment before you receive it. Don’t wait any longer for the insurance company — our attorneys can file a claim on your behalf to get the medical treatment you need.
If you have been injured on the job, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance should provide you with medical care.
Types of medical treatment that may be covered by workers’ compensation include:
- Diagnostic tests – This usually includes tests such as MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays to determine your level of injury.
- Medical equipment – Items such as wheelchairs, crutches, and other necessary medical supplies.
- Doctor visits – Including referrals to specialist such as orthopedics, neurosurgeons, and pain management specialists.
- Unpaid medical bills – You should not be responsible for paying any medical treatment related to your work injury.
- Physical therapy – Licensed physical therapists, massage therapists, and other certified therapists.
- Surgical procedures – Any necessary surgeries related to your injury.
- Hospital stay – Required stay in the hospital for your injuries.
- Emergency room care – Treatment received in the ER due to a work-related injury.
- Prescriptions – Necessary medications used to treat your injury or work-related illness.
- Travel reimbursement – You can be reimbursed for your mileage driving to and from your authorized doctor’s appointments (including pharmacies).
We Will Travel to You if You Can't Come to Us
At Van Dingenen Law, our workers’ compensation attorneys in Central Florida are dedicated to helping you. In fact, because we only focus on workers' compensation law, you can trust that we have the experience and knowledge to help you. After you've been injured, we are ready to help you, whether you can come to our office or if we need to visit you at home or in the hospital.
Call (407) 967-5377 to see if you are entitled to compensation. We offer free consultations.