Compensation for Lost Wages
If you have been injured on the job, Van Dingenen Law is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our workers’ compensation attorneys can help determine if you are eligible to receive lost wage benefits. We focus solely on workers’ compensation cases and have recovered millions of dollars for injured workers and their families.
Being injured at work can lead to many financial setbacks. You may be entitled to lost wage checks if:
- Your injury prevents you from returning to work
- Your doctor has placed you on limited duty or taken you out of work
- Your work hours or pay have been reduced
- Your employer has terminated you while you are on work restrictions
- You have a permanent disability as the result of your work injury
Lost Wage Checks
Lost wage checks are tax-free and are calculated based on how much you were making before your accident.
Lost wage checks also factor in:
- Health insurance benefits
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Other forms of compensation
Claims can be very complicated but our Central Florida workers’ compensation attorneys have over 20 years of experience. Let us be your advocate; we will deal with the insurance companies while you focus on healing. We are a small firm but do not sacrifice on quality and professional representation. Our legal team has the specialized knowledge to help you make a claim to the insurance companies and seek the best outcome for your situation. Don’t wait to recuperate your losses when your health is on the line.
Call our Winter Park office at (407) 967-5377 to schedule a free consultation.